Human Resources Manager - Staffing at Hard Rock Stadium
- 25-Jul-2023 to Until Filled (PST)
- Hard Rock Stadium
- Miami Gardens, FL, USA
- 60000-70000 per year
- Full-Time Salary Year Round
Job Listing: Human Resources Manager - Staffing at Hard Rock Stadium
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members.
Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Nothing beats the power of being at a live event. That's why we're proud to announce the launch of Sodexo Live!, our brand dedicated to the sports, events and hospitality industry. We concentrate all of our skills, insight, and experience into one brand that instinctively knows how to make the most of every moment. Let's go Live! together.
Location: We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager - Staffing for the Hard Rock Stadium located in Miami Gardens, FL.
Hard Rock Stadium will be a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, Miami Open, Super Bowl LIV and the 100th anniversary of the NFL, international soccer and a host of world-class events. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
The HR Staffing Manager plays a support role within the Human Resources department (and in some cases works as an extension of HR within other departments such as Beverage or Quick Serve), by applying focus to employee scheduling and recruitment to ensure that their assigned unit's staffing needs are fully met on event days. This position will primarily exist within Sodexo's Sports/Entertainment venues, and sometimes in Convention Centers.
The HR Staffing Manager will make themselves highly visible throughout the local community, as they are responsible for employing creative techniques to continually source and recruit suitable new on-call/seasonal/temporary workers and reputable staffing agencies to partner with.
Prior to each season, the HR Staffing Manager will build a roster of active workers and agencies and will work to develop effective and sustainable relationships so that these partnerships are retained throughout the season.
The HR Staffing Manager is additionally responsible for the administration and compliance of temporary employment agency contracts, scheduling, training, payment, communication and all other matters pertaining to these companies.
The HR Staffing will support the HR function by performing other duties within the department, as assigned by the District HR Manager, and they will maintain the highest levels of integrity and confidentiality, as they are exposed to sensitive Company and employee information. The HR Staffing Manager will act with some independence to ensure fairness and objectivity for all employees while exemplifying and supporting Sodexo's vision, mission and values.
- Oversee the recruitment, induction and administration of temporary, seasonal and part-time workers, as well as temporary agency partners.
- Manage non-profit organizations (NPO) volunteering program along with the NPO Coordinator
- Facilitate paperwork and associated processes for proper documentation of temporary agency partnerships.
- Responsible for all event check in process and distribution of uniforms
- Support, leverage and expand the effectiveness and capabilities of unit-level workforce through focus on positive employee experiences, fostering teamwork, building strong team relationships and sharing information to build team awareness.
- Participate in special projects related to the development and implementation of district, regional and organizational HR business strategies.
- Contribute to the goal of making Sodexo #1 in Event Hospitality and the #1 Employer of Choice through personal commitment and leading by example.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or a related field of study and/or appropriate combination of education and experience to ensure on-the-job success.
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in a related role, with some knowledge of principles and practices of human resources administration and emphasis on recruitment.
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced, complex food and beverage service environment.
- Polished and professional image.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and work successfully both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- Keen ability to connect easily with others and create positive positioning within a particular context or subject matter.
- Technologically savvy, with high proficiency in all Microsoft Office and HRIS programs.
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with a variety of organizational functions and divisions to accomplish tasks.
Other requirements include but are not limited to:
Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Centerplate, a Sodexo company, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.