Human Resources Manager
**People are at the heart of everything we do**
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Manager (Regional) who will support multiple locations throughout Georgia and South Carolina for The HCA Healthcare Food Team. The incumbent will mainly be based in office out of Memorial University Medical Center in Savannah, GA and will be seeing atleast 50% travel.
This role will support one of Sodexo's largest and longest tenured accounts, HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, and is comprised of more than 180 hospitals and 2,000+ sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
The HR Manager will be responsible for implementing, coordinating and/or administration of HR programs, including recruiting, training, development, and change management. They will participate in and/or lead HR initiatives and special projects. They will be the lead for key HR functions such as employee relations, talent acquisition and development, and legal & regulatory compliance.
Are you the HR professional we are looking for to support the food service team in this hospital?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- provide full cycle recruitment support to the hourly Food and Nutrition department including job postings, phone screens, offers and onboarding.
- educate managers and employees on HR policies, plans, programs, practices, processes, and tools.
- oversee fact-finding investigation activities related to internal and external inquiries, complaints, and concerns and prescribe appropriate remedy to resolve complaint or concern.
- respond to unemployment claims and workers compensation claims.
- maintain HRIS systems.
- administer FMLA and FMLA like leaves and track intermittent FMLA.
- maintain confidential employee files.
- facilitate customer service related training and HR related training.
- perform payroll functions as needed to support the business unit.
- apply their knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning and development, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
If you have the following skillset, then we would love to hear from you:
- A minimum of 2-3 years Human resource management experience in a similar size and type of industry
- Experience leading HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity standards, goal attainment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Knowledge of state/federal HR policies/laws as well as be skilled in the area of labor and employee relations.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment and demonstrate professional communication skills.
- Strong attention to details as well as ability to be successful in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for implementing, coordinating and/or administration of HR programs, policies and procedures. Participates in HR initiatives and special projects. This position interacts frequently with Senior Management and must exercise discretion and independent judgment in formulating and applying human resources and other management policies to non-routine and complex business challenges.
Data & Analysis: Predictive hiring needs & accurate job openings - 10%
Total Reward: Compensation workstream & EVP deployment - 10%
Recruiting: Central recruiting (Paradox), post offer process & on-boarding - 20%
Workforce Optimization - 20%
Career Development: Training, annual review process - 10%
Employment Branding: TA collaborations, VOICE, LINK, communication - 10%
Retention - 20%
Decision Making: The ability to know when a decision needs to be made and having the readiness to make timely, sound decisions. This includes selecting the most promising alternative or course of action that is consistent with sound business practices, and with overall Company practices; recognizing when outside advice is needed; and committing to action, even in uncertain situations.
Project Management: The ability to plan resource requirements and secure resources to ensure the successful completion of designated projects and to effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Business Knowledge: Knowledge of business operations and roles across the organization. This includes knowledge of business principles and code of business ethics and conduct.
Leading Change: The ability to promote a diverse and inclusive environment within the organization that embraces change, new ideas, and innovative thinking. This includes recognizing and rewarding others for trying new or different ideas or ways of thinking, challenging the organization to achieve and sustain competitive advantage, and removing barriers to change.
Database Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or other database programs. This includes the ability to generate basic reports.
Diversity Awareness/Sensitivity: The ability and willingness to be aware of, understand, and behave in a manner that is respectful of the diverse cultural, ethnic, racial, religious, gender, educational, age, sexual orientation, linguistic, professional, and other differences that make us unique. This includes clearly communicating and reinforcing aims and goals of team, diversity, unity, cooperation, and excellence.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of HR experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.