Human Resources Support Specialist 1
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Human Resources Support Specialist to join our food service team at Renown Regional Medical Center, located in Reno, NV. Renown Health is the region’s only Level II Trauma Center, serving over 1 million people and 100,000 square miles. Renown offers desperately needed health and medical services in remote, rural communities.
The successful candidate will:
- recruit and onboard frontline hires utilizing onboarding and payroll systems;
- possess knowledge of state and federal HR laws;
- maintain active and terminated employee files;
- coordinate and conduct required monthly training;
- understand and respect sensitive and confidential information;
- have excellent computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as the ability to learn additional computer programs as needed;
- complete special projects based on business needs regarding human resources data and analysis;
- are fluent in Spanish (preferred but not required) to assist in supporting this workforce;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who are:
- fluent in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Teams) and Smartsheet;
- able to create and facilitate training utilizing webinars;
- detailed oriented, flexible, and have ability to manage multiple priorities; and/or
- have excellent organization, communication and project management skills.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Coordinates the employee benefit appeal process. Receives the appeal, researches issues, gathers information, recommends a resolution. Manages related databases and files.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.