Human Resources Support Specialist 1
Sodexo is seeking a Human Resources Support Specialist in St. Louis, MO. The HR Specialist will assist with human resources and provide administrative support functions for food services and environmental services operations at SSM Health Hospitals.
Salary range is $22-$25 per hour depending on experience with a rich benefits package that starts immediately.
The successful candidate will:
- drive efficiencies by providing administrative support
- support, engage, and help retain frontline staff
- support managers and clients with HR related tasks including recruitment, employee engagement, and more
- utilize software programs and reporting tools
We are looking for candidates who are:
- experienced in administrative and HR support
- high-level organization and attention to detail
- natural ability to learn software quickly
- flexible with the ability to manage multiple priorities
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Human Resources Support Specialist is the first point of contact for frontline staff with HR inquiries along with providing administrative support to the system and Human Resources Managers. This position handles basic Human Resource functions and administration for a single unit or multi-location account.
- Manage and maintain personnel files in preparation for internal and external audit
- Maintain personnel file tracker
- Conduct frontline employee orientation and complete onboarding paperwork.
- Schedule new hire pre-employment tests and monitor test results as assigned
- Lead resource for employee benefits and payroll questions
- Create and organize employee leave of absence (LOA) files within Sodexo FMLA/LOA guidelines.
- Track intermittent LOA time used
- Engage and provide support with frontline and management staff regarding HR administrative questions, policies, and procedures
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.