Human Resources Support Specialist 1
Sodexo Healthcare is seeking Human Resources Support Specialists in Wisconsin.The HR Specialists will assist with human resources and provide administrative support functions for food services and environmental services operations at SSM Health Hospitals.
Salary range is $22-$25 per hour depending on experience with a rich benefits package that starts immediately!
The HR Support Specialist will work on-site at one of the locations listed below and may require some travel within the region.
- Fond du Lac
The successful candidate will:
- drive efficiencies by providing administrative support
- support, engage, and help retain frontline staff
- support managers and clients with HR related tasks including recruitment, employee engagement, and more
- utilize software programs and reporting tools
We are looking for candidates who are:
- experienced in administrative and HR support
- high-level organization and attention to detail
- natural ability to learn software quickly
- flexible with the ability to manage multiple priorities
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Coordinates the employee benefit appeal process. Receives the appeal, researches issues, gathers information, recommends a resolution. Manages related databases and files.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $18.80 to $28.40/hour
$18.80 to $28.40
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969627