Job Listing: Internal Auditor
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking an experienced Internal Auditor that is Remote based with travel up to 50% of the time.
Responsible for performing internal audits at the company's 130 venue's located in the US and Canada. Position will typically include two weeks of travel to perform audits, and two weeks in the office to complete audits and write reports, each month.
- Frequent travel to field locations to perform financial internal audits at facility site
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, fraud, and lack of compliance.
- Documenting field work with working papers referenced to the audit program
- Communication with operation GM's about control and procedural infractions
- Document control infractions from field testing to complete closing meeting with GM at conclusion of internal audit
- Coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously with minimal supervision and completing assignments on a timely basis.
- Knowledge of internal control concepts and audit technique
- Good working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office software
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- 1 - 3 years audit/accounting experience
- Prior accounting experience in hospitality industry recommended
- Working knowledge of AuditBoard would be helpful
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.