Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference!
Sodexo is seeking a Kitchen Manager for Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation located in Plymouth, MN.
- Comprehensive benefits that start day 1 of hire
- No late night shifts
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year
- Tuition reimbursement and growth opportunities
The successful candidate will:
- oversee food production for café and patient tray line
- handle food ordering and inventory
- basic culinary knowledge
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality, temperature and tray accuracy;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- perform functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement and leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- have high volume food service experience;
- have contract food service experience, preferred;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and have a passion for a high level of customer service;
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Learn more about Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation by clicking HERE
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for inventory management and procurement of food and supplies at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Manages food production through kitchen staff in a medium facility. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through cost containment and safety.
- Utilizes Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and programs to direct daily operations including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job, and meet goals, cost controls and deadlines as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.