Laundries Operations Manager 2
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a Laundries Operations Manager 2 for North Grand River Cooperative located in Lansing, MI.
Our Sodexo Linen teams work to direct linen operations at client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Direct the daily operations of a large industrial laundry facility in the processing and delivery of linens.
- Oversee the management/administrative team, who are responsible for day-to-day operational and production functions as well as cash control and payroll
- Be responsible for engineering and maintenance of all equipment.
- Maintain responsibility over budgeting, financial forecasting, cash control and payroll records.
- Drive growth and efficiencies.
- Hire and train unit personnel.
- Maintain client satisfaction and good public relations.
- May be responsible for multiple clients.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Possess 2 years of basic management experience;
Have 2 years of laundry operations experience, preferably in a commercial environment;
- Are leaders who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system;
- Are an expert in building and maintain strong customer / client relationships;
- Possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- Can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees and change management;
- Have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- Are proficient with computers and other technology;
- Have experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union and contract negotiations; and/or
- Have strong financial acumen and budget management experience
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of production experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.