Lead Business Technical Analyst
Sodexo is seeking a Lead Business Technical Analyst to support our food management systems applications & technology
The Lead Business Technical Analyst translates the business requirements into detailed system requirements for the scope of Food Systems. Maintains functional specifications, coordinates Release Management cycles, creates and maintains internal system integrations escalation procedures. Possesses full technical knowledge of supported systems, but also considers the business implications of the application technology to the current and future business environment.
Will analyze the systems and procedures of their scope to design functional specifications for enhancement. Will interact frequently with internal customers, developers and project managers.
This is a remote role with the preferred candidate residing in the Eastern Standard time zone
The successful candidate will:
- Identify areas for systems improvement by interacting with internal customers and analyzing existing systems.
- Translate business processes and requirements into system enhancements.
- Analyze and decompose complex functional requirements into specifications.
- Define application needs, perform gap analysis and identify feasible solutions.
- Create/Prepare functional specifications/flowcharts.
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports.
- Define controls, conversion procedures and system implementation plans.
- Oversee the development of the system as per the specifications.
- Lead implementation and document system changes.
- Facilitate the change and the configuration management
- Monitor the performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions.
- Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications
- Help and support the functional tests plan to ensure the solution is meeting the functional requirements defined by the business.
Is this the right opportunity for you? We are looking for candidates that have/are:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering or equivalent Business degree
- Familiarity with application development disciplines (.NET, C#, and/or java)
- Experience with PL/SQL (Oracle) and T/SQL (MS-SQL) query with Excel as a data visualization tool – pivot tables
- Business Analysis skills including facilitation of requirements, documenting functional specifications and business process flows
- 2+ years experience in project management, and production systems deployment and support
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Communication, Negotiation and Organization Skills
- Azure Dev Ops/JIRA experience a plus
- Food Management Application Experience a plus
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make quality decisions
- Understanding of the business
- Willingness to undergo continual learning
- Ability to persuade and influence
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have numerous IS&T positions that support this and other initiatives with similar goals. Continue your search for IS&T jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Our IS&T team supports 13,000 locations across North America and collaborates with the entire Sodexo Group, spanning 72 countries. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Top level technical contributor with expertise in particular business processes responsible for formulating system's scope and objectives relative to the company's business plan and industry requirements. Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical guidance concerning the business implications of the application of various systems. Provides technical consulting on complex projects. Devises and/or modifies procedures to solve the most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years IT-related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.