Now Hiring an experienced Maintenance Coordinator to provide support for facilities maintenance support for our Consumer Product account located at Topeka, KS.
The Facilities Maintenance Coordinator performs general maintenance planning and scheduling for facilities. This onsite role will oversee the facility’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) activities and administrative tasks regarding the facility. This position will be responsible for planning and scheduling technicians/engineers’ workflow, CMMS technology, data integrity.
Responsibilities to include:
- Receive work orders, prioritize, and coordinate service requests with vendors or the client.
- Determine and schedule service requests according to urgency, keep records of requests and services rendered.
- Help manage performance metrics in work order compliance, such as scheduling, response time, completion time, overall completion in accordance with account and/or internal metrics. Report to management as appropriate to agreed reporting requirements.
- Schedule service workers to complete service requests and preventative maintenance.
- Work closely with management to help ensure a consistent, effective approach is in place to be effective in meeting KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) requirements
- May requisition supplies for maintenance
- Coordinate meetings between management and the client
- Responsible for managing the janitorial team and delegating tasks
- 2 years of experience in administrative work
- Responsible for work order and PM management is preferred
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Operations Support Specialist will assist in providing general customer support to resolve issues. Will also assist in providing problem analysis and resolution, either via direct communication with the account or by informing the manager of issues that will require a more in depth effort. Assists in answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products. Works with other departments for vendor and product compliance. Be able to handle a large volume of inquiries every day. May supervise less than two full time employees.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.