Manager 2, Regional Operations Support
Do you possess strong leadership skills and enjoy managing people, processes and projects?
Sodexo is seeking a full-time Regional Operations Support Manager 2 (ROSI) to provide regional Environmental Services support at UH Cleveland Medical Center located in Cleveland, OH.
This position will last for up to 18 months and will provide an opportunity to train and highlight your skills working with multiple directors/general managers and reports directly to the Client Executive. While in this full-time role, you are encouraged to apply to permanent positions at any Sodexo location. Selected candidate must be able to travel as needed. * If traveling outside of your local geography the selected candidate may work 10 days on and 4 days off. This position is eligible for full-time benefits.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- work with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director;
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have 3-5 years previous custodial or housekeeping director level experience preferably in a hospital environment
- are an expert in building and maintain strong customer / client relationships
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees and change management
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines
- proficient with computers and other technology
- have experience with vendor and contract management; budget management experience
Learn more about Cleveland Medical Center at Click Here
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.