Manager 2, Regional Operations Support
Success is yours when you collaborate and work hard in our team-based culture.
Sodexo is seeking a full-time Manager 2, Regional Operations Support to provide support for Food and Nutrition services at Sodexo hospitals located in the Austin and San Antonio, TX region.
**Candidates must reside in Austin or San Antonio**
This resource position will last 12 to18 months and will provide an opportunity to train and highlight your skills working with multiple directors/general managers and reports directly to the Client Executive. While in this full-time role, you are encouraged to apply to permanent positions at any Sodexo location. Selected candidates must be able to travel as needed outside of their local geography.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Manager II, Regional Operations Support (ROSI) has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight operations area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM) as assigned by the Client executive. In this role, the ROSI has direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs, resources, tools, and talent management that drives operational excellence and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable
Client / Customer Service - 20%
- Navigates the client organization through effective communication while influencing and persuading at multiple levels. Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Provide effective communication for clients and customers to ensure excellent customer service.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo employees to drive successful outcomes.
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 40%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives operational efficiencies.
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced and operationalized.
- Utilizes all operational processes to drive continuous improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver positive outcomes.
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data to engage in data driven decision making using data, logic, benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making to determine best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and legal compliance.
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Understands and effectively manages unit finances in the Sodexo budgets.
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site, relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult decisions.
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to appropriate individuals / positions.
- Follows best practices in decision making to determine best solutions for the business.
Safety - 10%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for safety
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and protocols
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team
Talent - 10%
- Ability to effectively manage aspects of Human Resources (ie. Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations, etc) to support individual and team development and drive operational outcomes.
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for self and those within the unit assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $51,500 to $77,990/year
$51500 to $77990
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 967779