Manager 2, Regional Operations Support
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager (Regional Operations Support) for Healthcare Food & Nutrition. This Regional Food Service Manager will help oversee food service operations at hospitals in the region.
This strategic management position offers a full benefits package that kicks in immediately.
The successful candidate will:
- supervise day-to-day food service operations and team members
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline staff and supervisors
- interact with customers, hospital staff, and visitors to ensure customer satisfaction
- deliver high quality food services including retail, catering and patient meal management operations
We are looking for candidates who:
- have a strong food service background in any industry (restaurants, hotels, catering, etc.)
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills
- can manage multiple priorities
- demonstrate professional communication skills
- have a passion for a high level of customer service
- healthcare food service experience preferred but not required
The Regional Food Service Manager position may require travel to healthcare facilities mainly in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Iowa, and possibly other states.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.