Manager 2, Regional Operations Support
Put your passion for people to work and make a real impact on patient satisfaction.
Sodexo is seeking a Environmental Service Manager, Regional Operations Support 2 for Winchester Hospital, located in Winchester, Massachusetts. This is a 179-bed facility, this position will manager 25 to 30 Client paid, non-union staff. This is primarily a Day shift position,however could work other shifts depending on the need of the facility, this position will also require some weekends and holidays. This position reports directly to a General Manager on - site.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services / Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. This team also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores.
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department.
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives.
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading, training and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service delivery.
- have customer service and/or guest satisfaction in a healthcare or hospitality.
- possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program.
- monitor compliance and reach project target dates of completion.
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines.
- are results and safety driven;
- are proficient with computers and other technology.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19nd the FLU as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.