Manager, Culinary Systems
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant?
Sodexo is seeking a Manager, Culinary Systems to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing central menu data, ingredient, and recipe databases, ingredient specification, nutritional component & costs. Ensures continuity and accuracy of data entry to meet operational, nutritional, and regulatory requirements.
This is a remote position. Candidate may reside anywhere within the US.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist with documentation of newly created recipes that are developed in Sodexo's Culinary Innovation Center (CIC), field locations, and related vendor projects. Ensures all necessary data is recorded, accurate, plausible, and all necessary portion sizes are captured before data leaves the CIC.
- Enter all recipe data into system of record, validate recipe, proofs recipe for accuracy and sizing, and coordinate with Sr. Manager of Recipes for QI/QA process.
- Enter menus into system of record as required by projects.
- Assist with identification of recipes for services where required.
- Assist with menu creation for critical RFPs.
- Work with Supply and the Segment to ensure that Menus/Recipes/Ingredients are in compliance with the SSS file and the segment procurement strategy.
- Manage the K12 Mailbox for operator feedback and needs.
- Manage the K12 Ingredient & Recipe Request Portals.
- Assist with Strategy Development to deliver Site Specific Menus.
- Create and manage recipes specific to products in each region's distribution center and commodity selections within each region's data sources
- Assist with Ingredient Data Entry
- Assist with data integration and ensures accuracy of data
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years management experience
- 3-5+ years of K-12 Schools experience
- Registered Dietitian preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic planning tools and documents
- Ability to develop and maintain end-user resources and training materials
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lead and coach efforts across multiple workstream simultaneously
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Manages central menu data, ingredient, and recipe databases, ingredient specification, nutritional component & costs. Ensures continuity and accuracy of data entry in order to meet operational, nutritional, and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $59,300 to $89,760/year
$59300 to $89760
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969244