Mardi Gras Retail Stand Preps Needed
Mardi Gras Retail Stand Preps Needed!!
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members.
Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Join our dynamic team at the heart of the action! We're seeking enthusiastic Retail Stand Preps to be a part of our vibrant crew at the New Orleans Convention Center. As we gear up for the exhilarating Marti Gras festivities and host other major events, we're looking for individuals with a passion for exceptional service and a flair for thriving in fast-paced environments. If you're ready to be a pivotal part of unforgettable experiences and contribute to the excitement of New Orleans' premier events, apply now to join us in delivering unparalleled hospitality and creating lasting memories for our guests!
The Retail Stand Prep plays a pivotal role in ensuring that retail stands are meticulously organized and well-prepared for daily operations. They arrange merchandise, ensuring displays are visually appealing and products are easily accessible. Their responsibilities involve inventory management, restocking items, and maintaining the overall cleanliness and functionality of the retail stand, contributing significantly to a positive customer experience.
The Retail Stand Preps will support Sodexo Live!'s goal to be #1 in Event Hospitality by upholding Sodexo Live!'s standards.
- Creating visually appealing displays by arranging products in an enticing and organized manner to attract customers' attention and encourage sales.
- Ensuring accurate inventory levels by restocking merchandise, conducting regular stock checks, and coordinating with departments to maintain optimal stock levels and prevent shortages.
- Ensure quality and safety standards are maintained.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively implement written and verbal instructions.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work with a variety of departments to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ability to manage inventory efficiently, keep track of stock levels, and maintain a tidy, well-organized retail stand while handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ensure proper labeling, and maintain cleanliness and orderliness within the retail stand to enhance the overall customer experience and uphold the brand's image.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Ability to work well in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used by guests who typically visit the work location.
- Technology aptitude for working with POS and digital register.
- Strong skills for providing guest service with keen ability to connect easily with customers.
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.