Mover - Installer
Location: Major Oil & Gas Company - 72175022
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way.
What We Offer:
- Full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401k and more may be available*
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company
- Bonus Eligible: Varies by location
- Meal Allowance: Varies by location
- Uniform Provided: Yes
- Public Transportation: Varies by location
*Overall Sodexo strives to have consistent comprehensive benefits packages and detailed descriptions of the roles candidates are applying for. However, due to the contractual nature of our business, some job duties and employee benefits may vary based on the unit where you are applying. Eligibility criteria and/or certain employee benefits offered to our employees may vary by unit, including the cost of the benefits and their availability. Please ask your interviewer for additional location-specific information, such as your job duties and employee benefits offered at the unit, during the interview process.
What You’ll Do: As a Mover - Installer, you will be responsible for relocating and setting up furniture, conference rooms, events, and assembling office equipment throughout the site’s buildings. The mover disassembles, assembles, installs, services, configures, and programs complex furniture and fixture systems involving multiple special devices.
Employment Type: Full-time
Min/Max Pay: $20.00 per hour - $26.00 per hour
What You Bring:
- Strong teamwork
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Passion for maintaining a healthy and safe environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work effectively with a team as well as independently
- Capacity to work in a standing position for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours and reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull and frequently lift 40 or more pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver license required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.