Multi eXPress Manager 1
Seeking a highly engaged manager to create a positive patient experience, and can engage staff, patients and leaders.
Sodexo is seeking Multi eXPress Manager 1 to support Patient Transport and Call Center departments in Montclair, NJ. This position will have shared oversight of the Environmental Services Department for Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center, 200 bed community hospital part of the Ardent Hackensack Meridian network.
The hours are primarily Day Shift with weekend and holiday coverage as needed. Patient Transport experience is recommended. This is a full service, union account overseeing a team of 25. This position will be directly responsible for the daily throughput process and ensuring daily targets are being met and/or exceeded.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain and inspect transport equipment, as well as related logistics, documentation and reporting;
- Create a positive patient experience by setting the tone and culture of patient expectations, including the provision of concierge transport services, through a compassionate bedside manner;
- Respond to and/or managing calls through the call center;
- Be responsible for driving patient satisfaction scores;
- Provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff;
- Has the ability to work independently
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to lead a diverse work force in a union environment
- Support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- knowledge of electronic patient transport systems
- experience improving patient satisfaction, and local, state and Joint Commission standards;
- knowledge of patient care services in a health care setting;
- Service Response Center or call center experience;
- in depth knowledge of quality control systems, SMS, SALUS, and Experiencia.
- a basic understanding of Environmental Services/Housekeeping services;
- experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union and contract negotiations;
- the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- proficiency with computers and other technology;
- strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- strong hospitality or customer service experience.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in functional areas such as call center technology, computer applications, process improvement, or related areas
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.