Nutrition Informatics Dietitian Manager
Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian to support Healthcare accounts as a Clinical Manager in Nutrition Informatics. This is a programming position for Computrition and Health Touch for the North Florida Division of HCA which spans from Orlando through Pensacola, The selected candidate will provide back-end support in the deployment and/or upgrade of patient dining software in healthcare accounts in Florida. Must be a Registered Dietitian with experience in patient operations/services, hospital clinical nutrition management, and/or general management.
There will be 70%-80% travel.
To be considered, candidates must be located in Florida and within a commutable distance of Northern Florida and Orlando, Florida Hospitals.
Reporting to the Client Executive, the successful candidate will:
- be a Registered Dietitian credential for 3 years and have management experience,
- serve as a project manager for software upgrades, working closely with client IT and ensuring compliance with local and national regulatory standards;
- provide training and education to department staff and interdisciplinary healthcare professionals as needed;
- work closely with hospital IT and procurement specialists.
- act as a point of contact for software vendors, and escalating site issues as needed;
- work closely and collaboratively with internal and external teams;
- provide operational support to 12 accounts, leading project intake and IT discovery meetings and ensuring a comprehensive understanding of project requirements and expectations..
- willing to assist with other projects as needed
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong working knowledge of patient nutrition software as an administrator or back-end user;
- have enhanced skill-sets in various computer applications and learn new systems quickly (experience with EMR and Healthtouch strongly preferred);
- have proven supervisory or project management experience;
- work with minimal oversight in collaboration with clinical and operational leaders;
- demonstrated success managing multiple priorities with a consistent focus on quality and customer satisfaction; and
- excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills.
- be experienced with regulatory accreditation and establishing and maintaining standards of care; and
- be self-directed, flexible, and a team player with excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills;
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
[Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required]
Basic Management Experience: At least 13 months experience supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes.
Basic Functional Experience: 3 years as experienced practitioner able to work unsupervised and provide professional supervision to developing practitioners
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $61,100 to $92,400/year
$61100 to $92400
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 971139