Nutrition Support Dietitian
Sodexo is seeking a Nutrition Support Dietitian for Lehigh Valley Health Network located in Allentown, PA. Cedar Crest Hospital is an 800 bed Level 1 Trauma, Level 3 NICU, Teaching Hospital with 120 ICU beds and 17 dietitians on staff. This position will cover multiple ICUs, have order writing privileges for nutrition support as well as other nutrition care responsibilities. Must have the Certified Nutrition Support Clinician certification.
- reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- three weeks of vacation (four weeks after a year), eight holidays and three personal days paid each year
- reimbursement for continuing education events
- up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of adult ICU units;
- be involved in hospital wide initiatives;
- have opportunities to participate in research projects;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses; and
- precept dietetic interns.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in PA;
- CNSC required;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Lehigh Valley Health Network
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
Basic Management Experience: 7+ months general supervision
Basic Functional Experience: 3 years experienced specialized practitioner in a clinical specialty
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR);
- certification/ licensure as required by state(s) of practice; specialty credential in area(s) of focused practice, as applicable
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.