Operations Manager 1, Multi-Service
Are you a seasoned Operations Manager with experience working in a manufacturing environment? Have you supported a group of Facilities Professionals and enjoy what you do? If so, this job maybe for you!
Sodexo has an opening for an Operations Manager for a mix use manufacturing facility in the Atlanta, GA area. This site is a large warehouse/mixing center. The Operations Manager will help oversee the daily operation of facilities for hard and soft services.
We provide facilities service for HVAC, Dock Doors, Landscaping, Pest Control, Janitorial, Security and various other soft and hard services. Ideal candidate must have a background in manufacturing, contract management and strong leadership skills. This is a day shift position with management of a team of approximately 21 FTEs. You will be the number two at the site reporting directly to the Director of Facilities.
Typical duties will include but not limited to:
- Oversite of the multiple operations teams soft and hard services
- Review and assign of work orders
- Review and submit invoices
- Meet with clients
- Review service sheets and ensure policies are being followed by employees
- Conduct site audits
- Assist DFO in daily operation of the facility
- Other duties as assigned
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides supervision of two or more core services at a client site to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Implements strategies to meet Client and Company objectives and achieve profitable growth. Ensures high customer satisfaction through developing team members and delivering quality services.
- Directs daily operation of two or more core services at a site to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client and implements the service program(s).
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Manages the budget by controlling costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, materials), complying with budget requirements and making adjustments when necessary.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.