Operations Support Specialist
Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career
that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo Energy & Resource is seeking a qualified Operations Support Specialist to join our Richmond, CA team.
The successful candidate will handle:
- Maximo Work Order Management (Customer Requests)
- Facility Walks Control of Work (PIC)
- Subcontractor Management
- Printer Management (Smart Print)
- Conference Room Setups
- Move Services Assistance
- Mail Room Assistance
- Janitorial Assistance
- General Maintenance Assistance
- Demonstrated experience in administration, data management, and reporting.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, problem-solving skills, and experience working within an externally accredited quality management system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of software including Maximo (preferred), Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and auditing tools.
- Demonstrated commitment to HSSE and a capacity to work in a quality-assured environment.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understand that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes, and optimize their infrastructure, which delivers tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare, and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge, and tremendous growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.