Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives
Sodexo is seeking a part-time (16 hours a week) Outpatient Registered Dietitian for Lehigh Valley Health Network located in Bethlehem, PA. In this position, the Dietitian will provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to patients with Gestational Diabetes. Previous experience with Diabetes Education or Gestational Diabetes, preferred.
- reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- three weeks of vacation, eight holidays and three personal days paid each year
- reimbursement for continuing education events
The successful candidate will:
- provide MNT for patients with Gestational Diabetes;
- Assist with program development, promotion/marketing, and screenings;
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses; and
- have the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and use good judgement to make decisions and work within a self-directed team-oriented work environment.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in PA;
- CDCES or desire to obtain the credential;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Lehigh Valley Health Network
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Campus, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, a master’s degree will be required)
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years experienced practitioner able to work with minimal supervision
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
- Specialty credential in area(s) of focused practice, as applicable, or advanced practice certification (RD-AP/RDN-AP)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.