Patient Equipment Manager
Join a team that embraces your love for working with people, mentoring them as they achieve personal and professional goals.
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Equipment Manager - 3rd Shift for Stanford Hospital, located in Palo Alto, CA. Stanford Hospital is part of a medical complex which includes Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children's Health. It is consistently ranked as one of the best hospitals in the United States and serves as a teaching hospital for the Stanford University School of Medicine.
The ideal candidate will have worked in either a hospital or healthcare environment as a manager in ES/Housekeeping, have experience in equipment maintenance, and/or Patient Transportation. Must be able to work well with diverse workforce. Will also be responsible for employee training. The Patient Equipment Manager will manage the third shift, Monday - Friday, 9:00pm to 6:00am.
The successful candidate will:
- have exceptional client service mentality and executive presence;
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- work closely with the Infectious Control department;
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Strong management skills, preferably in health care
- Strong team building and employee engagement skills
- Strong hospitality focus - be engaged and interactive with all our customers and employees
- Strong drive to make things happen
- Knowledge of best practices in Patient transport safety
- are proficient with computers and other technology;
- excellent writting and verbal communication skills
- have experience with budget management experience
- has the ability to work nights, 9:00pm to 6:00am
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides oversight and management for two or more of the following services: Transport, Concierge and/or Service Response Center (SRC). Ensures systems and standards equity for all automated systems. Assumes Operations Manager/ General Manager's responsibility and authority in their absence. Hires and trains unit personnel.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in functional areas such as call center technology, computer applications, process improvement, or related areas
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.