Patient Experience Manager 1
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Experience Manager at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center located in Baton Rouge, LA. This strategic food service leader will direct and manage the patient feeding operations at this hospital with an average census of 400 patients. This Patient Experience Manager will lead, mentor and develop a team of frontline staff and supervisors in a kitchen environment.
The salary range is competitive and based on experience with a rich benefits package that kicks in day 1.
The successful candidate will:
- lead the daily operations of patient room service dining program
- manage, schedule and train frontline team and supervisors
- coordinate department safety and sanitation
- ensure operating standards meet and exceed benchmarks
- engage with employees and promote an inclusive culture
We are looking for candidates who have:
- management experience in the food service industry
- experience leading a team in a kitchen environment and enforcing safety & sanitation protocols
- natural ability to lead and build teams and foster engagement
- a background as a Registered Dietitian (RD), Dietetic Technician, and/or Certified Dietary Manager is a plus, but not required
Learn more about Our Lady of the Lake Hospital, https://ololrmc.com/
The successful candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- oversee Sodexo’s Patient Dining Program and daily meal rounding inclusive of service recovery;
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience;
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy;
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits; and/or
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- knowledge of nutrition and specialized diets;
- experience with oversight of diet offices; and/or
- strong management skills, preferably in health care
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year experience in Service Recovery role at large hospitality or hospital environment
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.