Patient Experience Manager 3
Patient satisfaction drives you towards success. Knowing you made a difference motivates your personal satisfaction.
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Experience Manager 3 for NYC Health + Hospitals/Coler, a 4-Star Rated facility, located on Roosevelt Island, known for its specialized memory care program. NYC Health+Hospitals/Coler provides high quality short-term rehabilitation therapy and long-term skilled nursing services in a warm and comfortable setting.
The Patient Experience Manager 3 at this location, will interface with other healthcare professionals to improve the overall patient experience. This position will be the main point of contact for the Patient Services Department and report to the Client Executive for the account.
Prior food services management, patient experience in healthcare preferred.
Please note: This is a support position that can last for up to 18 months and will provide an opportunity to train and highlight your skills, while working with multiple directors/general managers. While in this full-time role, you are encouraged to apply to permanent positions at any Sodexo location. This position is eligible for full-time benefits.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- knowledge of nutrition and specialized diets;
- experience with oversight of diet offices; and/or
- strong management skills, preferably in healthcare
Primary responsibilities include:
- Training of Food Service Associates on all web and computer based programs;
- Completion of tray assessments in web based program to ensure Sodexo standards are met;
- Bi-monthly completion of Food Service Associate audits and retraining as warranted;
- Supporting Nurse Rounding programs for Food & Nutrition departments;
- Analysis and action planning of third-party survey data. Collect data and work in conjunction with operation teams in SMART plan implementation and rollout based on data findings;
- Presentation of data and PI plans to stake holders, reporting out to Corporate Patient Experience team and the Client;
- Follow up, tracking of Performance Improvement plans and results;
- Working with other members of the Patient Experience team in development and presentation on Patient Experience programs and standards to improve Patient Experience and Employee Engagement through calls and meetings.
Learn more about NYC Health & Hospitals/Coler here
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Drives and fosters a culture of patient centered care and service excellence, while improving patient and family experience across the enterprise. Works with service line leaders for continuous quality improvement. Manages relationships with key players from the hospital network
50% - Rounds with patients, collecting detailed data regarding their experience, with a goal of improvement and patient/customer centered solutions.
10% - Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of themselves or others at risk.
Working as a team for safety
Communicating Effectively to Manage Safety Risks Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
Adherence to all operational safety practices and protocols
Drives a safety culture throughout the team
20% - Audits employees through rounding to ensure protocols are being followed and patient satisfaction initiatives are met. Provides training opportunities as needed.
10% - Monitors performance metrics and client feedback, develops and implements strategic solutions to achieve agreed upon goals (KPI's). Takes responsibility for contract execution, ensuring that Sodexo and Client obligations are achieved.
10% - Serve as the liaison between Support Services, nursing, and other patient care leaders to enhance patient experience outcomes.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience: 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.