Patient Services Manager 1
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 1 for UMass Medical Center (University Campus) located in Worcester, MA. In this role you report to the Patient Services Manager 2 and will lead the kitchen to maintain a high quality tray line in this 400 bed location. The hours are approximately 6:00am-2:30pm, and include one weekend day every week.
At UMASS Health,University Campus we combine outstanding health care with an unrelenting commitment to find more and better ways to save lives and make living healthy and easier for anyone. UMASS is one of the leading medical centers in the country. The mission for research, education and outstanding patient care is taken seriously.the hospitla is charged with providing quality care to people throughout Central MA.
The successful candidate will:
- work with hourly associates to to exceed patient satisfaction
- oversee Sodexo’s Patient Dining Program (At Your Request) and daily meal rounding inclusive of service recovery
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality, presentation and tray accuracy
- maintain effective communication with patients and families to ensure high satisfaction level
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily
- knowledge of nutrition and specialized diets
- experience in a food production setting, healthcare environment would be a plus
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received an updated influenza shot as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
Learn more aboutUMass Medical Center here: https://www.ummhealth.org/umass-memorial-medical-center
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.