Patient Services Manager 1
Is a passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success? Join a team where you can make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a part time Patient Services Manager 1 for Clara Maass Medical Center, a 465 bed Acute Care Hospital located in Belleville, NJ. In this role, you will direct and participate in all of the patient meal services acting as a liaison between the food service department and the patients. Responsibilities will include: Managing the tray-line for Sodexo's Expressly for You (EFY) patient feeding system at this location, daily patient meal rounds, managing the meal assembly and delivery system, working with their computerized meal ordering system, direct interaction with the patients and nursing staff, and providing initiatives for improving customer satisfaction.
Prior food management and union experience in a health-care setting preferred.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 1-2 years food management experience;
- Ability to direct daily operations of diet office and patient experience ambassadors;
- Strong computer skills, Health touch and Epic experience preferred;
- Creating menu updates and assisting in programing changes;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Daily rounding with nursing and patients to drive satisfaction;
- Support of ordering and stocking of nutritional supplements;
- Coordinating communication with Registered Dieticians on menu & nutritional changes and system updates;
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on team member development, engagement, and team building
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- knowledge of nutrition and specialized diets;
- experience with oversight of diet offices; and/or
- strong management skills, preferably in health care
Learn more about Clara Maass Medical Center at Clara Maass Medical Center | Belleville Hospital (rwjbh.org)
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.