Patient Services Manager 2
Are you looking to grow your career with a stable organization that offers career advancement, competitive retirement plans, and a schedule that offers work-life balance?
*** $5,000 Sign-On Bonus***
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 2 for Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare located in Tallahassee, Florida. Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare is a 732-bed hospital and has been recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one the best regional hospitals in Florida.
This position will focus on patient visitation, service recovery, tracking patient satisfaction metrics. The Patient Services Manager will direct all patient services feeding operations and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the patient meal program to ensure compliance and improve the overall patient experience. We are seeking a charismatic and organized manager to support a team of 40 frontline staff and ensure client and patient needs are satisfied.
This is an evening position working until 8PM 5 days a week with rotating weekends and holidays.
Our ideal candidate is proficient in Microsoft Suite, Health Touch, Smart Sheets, and knowledge of Sodexo applications is a benefit. Leading by example, motivating colleagues, building professional relationships, teaching / coaching and a passion for taking care of patients are the standards for this position.
This position is primarily spent up on the floors monitoring the business, working with colleagues and client to strengthen our team and the promote a great patient experience.
Learn more about Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (tmh.org)
The successful candidate will:
- Work with food production and other managers to oversee daily operations to ensure a smooth flow of food services to patients.
- Effectively manage a high-volume patient meal service operation.
- Exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Check and the patient experience.
- Evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program.
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction.
- oversee Sodexo’s Patient Dining Program and daily meal rounding inclusive of service recovery.
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience.
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy.
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits; and/or
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies.
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily.
- knowledge of nutrition and specialized diets.
- experience with oversight of diet offices; and/or
- strong management skills, preferably in health care
Employees who work in healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.