Patient Services Manager 2
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking for Patient Services Manager 2 at MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
As the Patient Service Manager, you will provide oversite to the hospital's Diet Office personnel to ensure that all nutrition/food regulatory requirements are being achieved in operations. He or she will be the conduit between patient tray line and clinical components of compliance.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve nutrition services and patient satisfaction.
- Interact with patients and be the primary liaison for the clinical (physicians, nursing, and pharmacy) and food service teams.
- Ensures compliance to Sodexo operating policies and procedures and works to maintain those standards.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality and ensures customer and client satisfaction.
- Conduct patient rounding
- Host monthly diet education classes with Nutrition Assistants
- Be the onsite expert for the patient ordering system
Ideally, qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- Excellent computer skills with experience programing nutrition software required.
- Strong project management experience.
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance including Title 22, JACHO, and CMS.
- Previous management level experience and ability to engage and build strong relationships with client management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Professional communication skills.
- Passion for a high level of customer service.
- Strong attention to company policy, standards, and regulations.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Learn more about MedStar Washington Hospital Center Here
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- knowledge of nutrition and specialized diets;
- experience with oversight of diet offices; and/or
- strong management skills, preferably in health care
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.