Patient Services Manager 2
Patient satisfaction drives you toward success. Knowing you made a difference motivates your personal satisfaction!
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager II for NYC Health + Hospitals/South Brooklyn Health, a 371 bed state of the art facility, located in South Brooklyn, NY. The former Coney Island Hospital is now a modern health care campus redesigned to serve all of South Brooklyn and neighboring communities. The campus and its new 11-floor Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospital features world-class emergency care, modern labor & delivery suites, and state-of the art surgical services. Their spacious new Health & Wellness Institute offers a full array of outpatient services—from primary and preventive care to specialty services for children and adults—all designed to keep our community healthy.
The Patient Services Manager II at this location will manage a team of approximately 60 client employee's in a union environment. Hours will vary per needs of business and every other weekend is required. Flexibility a must. Looking for individuals with great customer service skills and the ability to work in a team driven environment.
The successful candidate in this role will:
- regularly analyze patient satisfaction data and implement additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance;
- have oversight of the patient Services area, patient food service production, and diet office;
- ensure excellence in service quality and delivery schedules;
- act as the liaison between the dietitians, nursing managers and the units. This role will participate in patient safety, patient experience initiatives;
- work with the diet office to review and address any patient menu/meal concern;
- daily patient meal rounding;
- identify process improvement initiatives and oversee the implementation;
- employee training for compliance, safety, sanitation, customer service and HR Functions;
- ensure and drive efforts for Gold Check Standards & HACCP guide lines;
- work with the culinary team staff to address any customer complaints or issues relative to food items
Learn more about South Brooklyn Health at South Brooklyn Health
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.