Patient Services Manager 2
Use your passion for service and have a positive impact in the communities we serve!
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 2 for Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, CT. The Patient Services Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the patient meal program to ensure compliance and improve the patient experience. We are looking for a charismatic and organized individual to support our union, front-line associates.
The Patient Services Manager 2 will manage and develop a team of approximately 30 union, front-line staff at Yale New Haven’s York Street campus. The ideal candidate for this role must be well organized and possess strong leadership skills. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for tray line and diet office operations, scheduling of employees and payroll processing, patient rounding, and hands-on operational leadership as an opening or closing manager. Manager will work with other Patient Service Managers on a rotating schedule to include weekends. Previous experience working in a hospital kitchen, high energy, team building mentality.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day patient services operations;
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through subordinate supervisors and frontline staff;
- deliver high quality food services in patient meal management operations
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- develop strategic plans
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance;
- have daily interaction with patients, their families and clinical team to ensure patient satisfaction;
- create a positive environment;
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Learn more about Yale New Haven Health System at https://www.ynhhs.org/
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.