Patient Services Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 2 for additional support in our healthcare business within the southeastern MA area. In this role you report to the Food GM and will lead a team to maintain a high quality patient tray line. The hours are approximately 10:30am- 7:00pm, and can include coverage every other weekend.
The successful candidate will:
- work with hourly associates to to exceed patient satisfaction
- oversee the patient dining program and daily meal rounding inclusive of service recovery
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality, presentation and tray accuracy
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily
- knowledge of nutrition and specialized diets
- experience in a food production setting, healthcare environment would be a plus
Learn more about Sodexo here: https://us.sodexo.com/industry/healthcare.html
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.