Patient Services Manager 2
Are you looking to grow your career with a stable organization that offers career advancement, competitive retirement plans, and a schedule that offers work-life balance?
We are seeking candidates that have a strong nutrition and dietary background for a current job opening with Sodexo for a Patient Service Manager 2. The selected candidate will join our healthcare Food Service team at the Tampa General Hospital, an 1,100-bed speciality teaching hospital located in downtown Tampa, FL. Tampa General has been nationally ranked by US News and is the number 2 overall hospital in Florida.
"We put patients first in all we do" is the mission statement of TGH and deliveing both world class care and service is the goal of every member of the Tampa General team. The Sodexo team at Tampa General is fully committed to leading the drive to deliver a world class dining experience to patients, visitors, and fellow team members. In order to join this team, you must be passionate about making every day a better day for our patients and have the drive to deliver food and service that is nothing short of world class.
As the Patient Service Manager, you will provide oversite to the hospital's Diet Office personnel to ensure that all nutrition/food regulatory requirements are being achieved in operations. He or she will be the conduit between patient tray line and clinical components of compliance.
Employees who work in healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve nutrition services and patient satisfaction.
- Interact with patients and be the primary liaison for the clinical (physicians, nursing, and pharmacy) and food service teams.
- Ensures compliance to Sodexo operating policies and procedures and works to maintain those standards.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality and ensures customer and client satisfaction.
- Conduct patient rounding
- Host monthly diet education classes with Nutrition Assistants
- Be the onsite expert for the patient ordering system
Ideally, qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- Excellent computer skills with experience programing nutrition software required.
- Strong project management experience.
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance including Title 22, JACHO, and CMS.
- Previous management level experience and ability to engage and build strong relationships with client management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Professional communication skills.
- Passion for a high level of customer service.
- Strong attention to company policy, standards, and regulations.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.