Patient Services Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 2 for NYC Health + Hospitals/Coler.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coler, a 4-Star Rated, 800 bed facility, known for its specialized memory care program. Coler is located on Roosevelt Island, conveniently located to NYC and Queens and easily accessible to public transportation and offers free on-site parking.
The Patient Services Manager 2 at this location will be responsible for managing a team of 60+ employees and 3 supervisors, will be involved in operations, inventory and catering (small resident focused). A culinary background, union management and healthcare experience required. This is not an entry level role, should have prior experience managing employees.
The successful candidate in this role will:
- regularly analyze patient satisfaction data and implement additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance;
- have oversight of the patient Services area, patient food service production, and diet office;
- ensure excellence in service quality and delivery schedules;
- act as the liaison between the dietitians, nursing managers and the units. This role will participate in patient safety, patient experience initiatives;
- work with the diet office to review and address any patient menu/meal concern;
- daily patient meal rounding;
- identify process improvement initiatives and oversee the implementation;
- employee training for compliance, safety, sanitation, customer service and HR Functions;
- ensure and drive efforts for Gold Check Standards & HACCP guide lines;
- work with the culinary team staff to address any customer complaints or issues relative to food items
Click here to learn more about NYC Health + Hospitals/Coler
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.