Project Manager - Biomedical & IT Integration
Precise. Reliable. Powerful. Join a team as innovative as the technology we manage.
Sodexo’s growing Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) Division is seeking solution-oriented candidates who excels at project management to take on the role of Project Manager - Biomedical & IT Integration to support services for the Moses Cone Hospital in Greensboro, NC.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Coordinates and executes activities for HTM projects and assigned client specific programs to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished. Ensures projects are implemented according to requirements and timelines. Serves as the project leader and keeps all departments associated with the project up to date on project status and potential issues.
This position will be responsible for and must be able to:
- Ability to manage/lead projects and possesses the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Manage defined project scope for reconstruction, installation of new equipment, and other HTM projects
- Ensures project documentation and communication to client relationship owners and/or other departments associated with the project
- Data qualification and management to support lead generation and database evolution
- Support general BMET activities
- Enhance departmental and organizational service standards and processes by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value
- Develop strong working relationships with our teams, with the ultimate goal of continuously enhancing the customer experience and understanding the customer/client needs
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Working in Healthcare Technology Management for Sodexo, you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents and the staff who care for them. At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve. If you share these values, apply today!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have HTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for HTM jobs .
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Coordinates the implementation of a defined, short-term project or sub-set of projects (less than one year) within set organizational procedures and standards. Responsible for meeting sub-set objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks. This is an entry-level position. Typically requires knowledge and experience of the technical area being managed and an awareness of the business issues.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years experience within functional area or project management
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.