Project Senior Manager
A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where your leadership can make a difference.
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager position within our Nourish segment.
As the leader the Senior Project Manager will specify and coordinate the implementation of various projects. This position will be responsible for meeting project objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks. The successful candidate will having strong technical skills, proven project management experience and an understanding of business operations will be vital in this role.
Project Manager will manage a portfolio of projects for a tech firm in the Silicon Valley. This will include the actual execution of the project and may involve pre-construction planning with stakeholders, designers, consultants, clients, and other team members. He or she will develop assignments, timetables, and responsibilities for team members for the duration of the project. Organizes and directs construction personnel and ensures that materials and equipment resources are delivered on time. Interacts with planning commissions and governing bodies. Coordinates costing estimation and is directly involved in the day-to-day operations of the project. Works with professional employees and supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s). Adapts plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures, and business plans. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues, and the client.
The successful candidate will:
- Specify and coordinate the implementation of medium to large sized projects in direct support of the Waymo contract.
- Oversees project construction for compliance with specifications, local codes, and installation techniques.
- Manages the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
- Develops cost estimates and sub-contractor scope documents and solicitations for bids.
- Effectively communicates project progress, issues, and financial status to management as required.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Technical skills in FM / construction / food service
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, especially in a corporate setting.
- Project experience within corporate food service / kitchen is a plus.
- Possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Specifies and coordinates the implementation of a medium-sized project. Responsible for meeting project objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks. Typically requires strong technical skills, proven project management experience, and an understanding of the business issues.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.