Are you a skilled at writing compelling content to win or retain business?
Sodexo has an exciting opening for a Request for Proposal (RFP) Strategist to join our
Proposal Development Center (PDC). This is a fully remote position, candidate may reside anywhere within the US.
The RFP Strategist is a mid-level manager with responsibility for the end-to-end RFP process including the RFP response and compliance strategy, facilitate win theme workshops, writing Cover Letters and Executive Summaries, providing guidance to the response team, addressing standard RFP questions, and managing online portals. Uses RFPIO to manage RFP responses. Will apply the Shipley Proposal Process Methodology to RFP management and writing.
The successful candidate:
- Manages RFP responses end to end
- Writes Cover Letters and Executive Summaries including win themes
- Ensures high quality and compliant RFP responses
- Identifies new content from RFPs for RFPIO Answer Library
- Follows Shipley Methodology in proposal creation and project management
- Reviews and implements client changes and edits and responds with schedule impacts along with alternative methods and solutions
- Converts information gathered from a variety of sources into usable content
- Researches clients and their target audience to support creative messaging while keeping up to date with business challenges and competitor strategies
- Ensures all compliance and regulatory restrictions are met
- Collaborates and strategizes with teams to ensure consistent messaging
- Researches and presents concepts to internal partners
- Works to support the team's overall performance by supporting coworkers as well as leadership
- Partners with sales and client relationship executives to achieve effective outcomes and demonstrate excellent service spirit
Is this the right opportunity for you? We are looking for candidates that have/are:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Proficiency with Associated Press (AP) style guide standards
- Strong writing skills required
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- APMP Foundation-level Certification preferred
- Shipley training and experience preferred
- Adept at embracing brand voice and tone
- Demonstrated proficient enterprise in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Adobe Acrobat
- Maintains a consistent voice and audience focus in writing
- Exhibits consistent quality control
- Demonstrated ability to adapt style of content to various audiences, purposes, or media
- Experience working with legal and compliance parameters
- Comfortable managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Experience working in RFPIO and/or Adobe Workfront a plus
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Communications positions that support a variety of business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Communications jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The RFP Strategist is a mid-level manager with responsibility for the end-to-end RFP process including the RFP response and compliance strategy, facilitate win theme workshops, writing Cover Letters and Executive Summaries, providing guidance to the response team, addressing standard RFP questions, and managing online portals. Uses RFPIO to manage RFP responses. Will apply the Shipley Proposal Process Methodology to RFP management and writing. RFP Strategist will work on lower value deals, value below $5M.
60% - Manage RFP responses end to end.
20% - Help write Cover Letters and Executive Summaries including win themes.
10% - Ensure quality and compliant RFP responses.
10% - Identify new content from RFPs for RFPIO’s Answer Library.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience: 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $61,900 to $114,620/year
$61900 to $114620
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 968095