Quality Assurance Manager
If you are searching for a new opportunity in Quality Assurance & Compliance in a Life Science environment, look no further! Sodexo has an immediate opening for you in Barceloneta, Puerto Rico!
Sodexo is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for a pharmaceutical client located in Barceloneta, PR. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure a safe work environment at client sites by providing Quality Assurance and Compliance oversight. This role drives a safety culture at the site level, and will be responsible for recognizing and mitigating any potential compliance risks. The QA Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the client’s safety policies, and ensures legal compliance to all Federal, State and Local regulations.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Quality Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Successful client and third-party audits of Sodexo and client compliance activities
- Timely reporting and investigation of QA related incidents and audit findings
- Add value to the business through implementing efficient KPI standardized systems and processes
- Maintain an effective relationship with the client
- Maintain communication with key Sodexo and client personnel, monitoring QA and providing support, advice and expertise to operational teams at all levels
- Perform inspections of QA compliance for all IFM services which Sodexo provide to the client
- Work with client and Sodexo teams to investigate, analyze root-causes and implement corrective actions (CAPA) where QA deficiencies are discovered
- Present QA related topics to Sodexo and client management and produce reports as required
- Conduct training in QA topics to the wider Sodexo operations team
- Promote and develop a health and safety culture which secures effective implementation of policy, procedures and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with contractor safety program
- Perform Daily site walkthroughs to identify areas of non-compliance (E.g. Blocked exits, trip hazards, improper storage) and work with area personnel & Sodexo Facilities to correct observations
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Occupational Health and Safety/ Engineering/Science
- Integrated Facilities Management experience is desired
- Pharmaceutical Experience is desired
- Basic Management Experience
- 3 years Basic Functional Experience
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Campus, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The activities of this position are directed towards supporting Commodity products and participating in the procurement process to assist in defining product quality standards, developing & monitoring specification limits, conducting product analysis to assure conformance, analyzing trends on product deficiencies and establishing vendor auditing protocols.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in QA or R&D in a food manufacturing environment with knowledge of food processing regulations (e.g., USDA, FDA)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.