Regional Account Manager
As a natural problem-solver, you thrive on challenges.
You’re also an expert at implementing solutions.
Sodexo is searching for a Regional Account Manager ideally located in or around the Southern Florida area. The Regional Account Manager will be based out of a home office and will support a regional/local territory. 80% travel is required.
Through the procurement of goods and services, Sodexo’s Supply Management vision is to improve the quality of daily life for our customers and our business partners by providing best in class supply chain management.
The Regional Account Manager (RAM) works with District Managers, National Account Executives, and unit managers to optimize the utilization of Sodexo/Entegra’s contracted programs. The functional structure of the RAM is geographical. Each RAM is aligned to several broadline distribution centers within their region. The RAM is the primary liaison between Sodexo/Entegra the broadline distribution centers and regional partners. The Regional Account Managers (RAM) support both, Sodexo managed accounts and Entegra client, affiliate, and units.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies to improve vendor and product compliance at a regional, district, affiliate or unit level using data to identify and target areas of highest opportunity.
- Identify and communicate cost savings opportunities (product and vendor) that are available through approved Sodexo/Entegra approved vendor partners.
- Conduct opportunity assessments to find additional cost savings and or conversions to higher quality or higher yield products.
- Involve key resources such as approved vendors, brokers, and other materials to enhance a participant’s understanding of our contracted products and programs.
- Facilitate conversions to approved primes (for food and facility management accounts), and regional distribution programs.
- Expedite vendor resources for all unit openings (Sodexo and Entegra) to ensure rapid deployment and onboarding.
- Is the regional procurement “Expert” divisions/operator go to for procurement related support that is beyond the capabilities of the Call Center.
- Assist Sodexo/Entegra units in meeting the requirements of their operational segment/client
Delivers updates on contracted program changes and/or enhancements in conjunction with the program activation team.
- Communicates key industry insights and market trends and suggest ways to keep up with those trends with specific contracted food, equipment, and supplies.
- Aligns manufacturers and brokers with customers when it is necessary to enhance the participant’s understanding of how to utilize key preferred products and programs.
- Support disaster preparedness and recovery activities throughout the year and on demand as needed.
- Reach resolutions to service-related issues pertaining to a client/unit food and supplies procurement program.
- Work with Quality Assurance Team to resolve food Quality Assurance concerns associated with Sodexo contracted products and programs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 year’s management experience
- 3 years’ experience in a sales or operations role
- Prior experience in a client facing role.
- Superior customer service skills
- Top-notch verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Skilled at managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge and experience in sustainability (Local, farm to table, etc.)
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
#LI - Remote
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
The Regional Account Manager (RAM) works with District Managers, National Account Executives and unit managers to optimize the utilization of Sodexo/entegra’s contracted programs. The functional structure of the RAM is geographical. Each RAM is aligned to a number of broadline distribution centers within their region. The RAM is the primary liaison between Sodexo/enterga the broadline distribution centers and regional partners. The Regional Account Managers (RAM) support both, Sodexo managed accounts and entegra client, affiliate and units.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of sales or operations experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.