Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian (School Services) for our K-12 districts in Arizona. This is a remote position requiring ~20% travel, primarily supporting Imagine Charter Schools located in Phoenix, Arizona.
The successful candidate will:
- be a Registered Dietitian willing to obtain state licensure where applicable;
- reside in the greater Phoenix, AZ area;
- ensure Sodexo and National School Lunch (NSLP)/USDA culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented and met;
- be responsible for nutrition analysis of menus in PrimeroEdge;
- provide nutritional guidance to the food service department and serve as a liaison to students, staff, and parents; and/or
- has previous experience working within a K-12 environment, preferred.
Learn more about Imagine Schools
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services including those for complex needs at multi-sites under 1 contract or within a defined region under multiple contracts. .
- Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
- Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.