Registered Dietitian 1 - Relief
Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian - Relief to join our team at Covenant Living of Cromwell in Cromwell, CT. This premier continuing care retirement community is home to over 300 active residents who enjoy a variety of amenities and healthcare services. This relief position is a part time role that will cover the dietitian duties on a temporary basis starting in October. Eventually this role can convert to PRN status if desired.
The ideal candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the skilled nursing and assisted living residents;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials, senior living experience a plus;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about Covenant Living of Cromwell
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Knowledge of nutrition care principles for acutely or chronically ill patients/residents within specialty areas (e.g., pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular). Excellent communication and counseling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.