Registered Dietitian 1
Come work for the world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is looking for a Registered Dietitian 1 for Springfield Public School District located in Springfield, MA. The Registered Dietitian will support the Food Operations team, working closely with our Executive Chef and Food Service Director/RD.
This is a great opportunity for an entry-level RD to enter into the K12 environment!
The successful candidate will:
- Directs nutrition care to meet nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels.
- Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments;
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures; and/or
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements, and communicates them to other departments.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are a Registered Dietitian and licensed in MA;
- have a strong passion for working with students and motivating long-term healthy nutritional habits.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits that start on your first day! Benefits include paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Learn more about Springfield Public Schools: https://www.springfieldpublicschools.com/
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.