Registered Dietitian 2
Grow your career and develop with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian 2 for the Dublin City School District located in Dublin, OH. The Registered Dietitian will provide supervision for multi-functional food service areas at the account to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. The Dublin City School District is A+ rated and is the 9th largest district in the State of Ohio.
The successful candidate will:
- lead our student meal programs and will serve as the unit subject matter expert in student wellness;
- be responsible for special diets required by the district schools and work closely with school nurses, students and families;
- work with nutrition issues related to food allergies, weight management and disordered eating patterns and other medical issues requiring meal selection assistance;
- be responsible for menu planning and nutritional analysis, including system-wide staff training on computerized nutrition-analysis system;
- provide direction for planning strategic goals, standards of the brand and maintaining effective communication with other managers and inter-department liaisons;
- establish and execute Client and Sodexo operating standards;
- maintain and develop client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services; and/or
- stay current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- are a Registered Dietitian and licensed in OH;
- have experience managing menu accommodations for special diets;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels;
- have the proven ability to effectively engage, motivate and influence others with varying cultural backgrounds regarding their nutrition;
- have a strong passion for working with students and motivating long-term healthy nutritional habits;
- have strong presentation skills;
- have demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with the ability to adapt the changing needs of the role;
- have a history of working independently with little direction; and/or
- have a commitment to continued education in the nutrition field and implementation of new and innovative ideas to implement.
Learn more about Dublin City School District
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits that start on your first day! Benefits include paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.