Registered Dietitian 2
Are you looking to make a difference in people's lives everyday?
Sodexo is seeking a full-time Registered Dietitian for Ingleside at Rock Creek, a Continuing Care Retirement Community in Washington, DC.
Part green oasis, part artist’s colony, part urban mecca, Ingleside at Rock Creek has an energy fed by the pulse of the District, and a seamless transition from walking paths to city streets. This culturally rich, not-for-profit Life Plan Community offers an engaged lifestyle with exceptional amenities, just steps from the beautiful Rock Creek Park, a gem in our nation’s capital.
Benefits for Registered Dietitians include:
- Reimbursement for AND dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal
- money toward continuing education events
- up to $5000.00 tuition reimbursement annually
- 25 PTO days plus 8 paid holidays!
- a full array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, plus health and wellness programs!
The successful candidate will:
- be a Registered Dietitian with DC license;
- provide nutritional care to long-term care, rehab, assisted living and memory care residents;
- conduct quality improvement initiatives such as test trays and meal rounds;
- have the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about Ingleside at Rock Creek
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.