Registered Dietitian 2
Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a part-time Registered Dietitian for Woodland Pond at New Paltz, in beautiful & historic Ulster County, NY- minutes from the New York State Thruway and a short drive to the Metro-North station. This campus has a 40-bed Skilled Nursing unit and an 80-bed Enriched Housing / Assisting Living unit. This is a 24-hour/week benefitted position.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits to our part-time RDs including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
The successful candidate will:
- Assess / Monitor the Residents’ nutritional status, provide recommendations to medical staff, and develop adequate care plans;
- Evaluate special needs of Residents regarding nutrition support, skin breakdown, and significant weight issues;
- Meet weekly with interdisciplinary team to review and adjust residents’ plan of care; and/or
- Participate in test trays, food service / meal audits, and patient satisfaction.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and NY state CDN;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about Woodland Pond at New Paltz
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.