Registered Dietitian I
Come work for the world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian I at First-Health Moore Regional Hospital (425 Bed facility) and support 2 other First-Health Satellite Hospitals .
First Health is comprised of a 3 hospital system with the 425 bed main hospital in Pinehurst, NC. First Health-Richmond provides ortho, oncology, neuro, three critical care units, NICU, pediatrics and behavioral health. This is a great opportunity to grow professionally.
Health Insurance Available!
Start with 3 weeks’ vacation and 3 personal days!,
Reimbursement for Academy dues, state licensure fees and CDR renewal!
Up to $5000 tuition reimbursement annually!
The Dietitian will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager and selected candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian
- 0-3 years experience
- Provide comprehensive nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units using the Nutrition Care Process model
- Provide education to patients and staff regarding diets
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to identify disease specific needs and provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served
- Prior experience in an acute care setting preferred
- Prior nutrition support experience is preferred;
- Complete required competency within 90 days of hire
- Project an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct with foodservice staff, physicians, nursing and other ancillary staff
- Weekend coverage on a rotating basis as well as rotating holiday coverage is required to all units within the system
- Participate in food service quality assurance checks, such as meal rounds, test trays and food service training
- Serves as a preceptor for dietetic interns
- Licensure in North Carolina required before start date
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in NC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills, be a self-starter, flexible and a team player;
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
To learn moore visit: https://www.firsthealth.org/directory/hospitals-and-service-locations/firsthealth-moore-regional-hospital
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree with completion of required coursework and supervised practice as dictated by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (Note: For those seeking registration after 2023, this must be a master’s degree)
- Meets eligibility requirements for Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and will become registered within 120 days of hire. In some states and/or facilities the RD/RDN credentials is required at the time of hire
- Certification/licensure as required by state(s) of practice
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.