Restaurant Manager at Nashville Airport
- 11-Jul-2023 to Until Filled (PST)
- Nashville Airport
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Full-Time Salary Year Round
Job Listing: Restaurant Manager
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager for the Nashville Airport.
Number of Openings: 3
The Restaurant Manager will provide hands-on leadership to facilitate dining experiences that exceed guest expectations, while revenue is maximized and expenses are effectively controlled. The Restaurant Manager's highest priorities will be to ensure that Sodexo Live!'s standards for quality, service, timeliness, safety, security, sanitation and regulatory compliance are adhered to.
The Restaurant Manager will plan and prepare according to anticipated guest attendance and client expectations, will provide hands-on management and oversight, and will direct and support post-event activities, reconciliation and reporting.
The Restaurant Manager will establish daily priorities and will direct the on-going activities of front of house and back of house staff to ensure that operations run smoothly, efficiently and in accordance with client/partner specifications.
- Support and maximize Sodexo Live!'s merchandise revenue through implementation and oversight of systems and policies related to Restaurant operations.
- Provide leadership and direction to Restaurant Supervisors, Leads and front line staff.
- Ensure that policies and procedures for processing customer transactions are adhered to.
- Contribute to goal of making Sodexo Live! #1 in Event Hospitality and the #1 Employer of Choice through personal commitment and leading by example.
- Bachelor's degree and/or appropriate combination of education and experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous leadership experience within a diverse food and beverage environment, to include management of a large staff and focus on exceptional client and customer service.
- Venue catering/Restaurant experience and multi-site experience strongly preferred, as this position will have responsibility over multiple locations including cafes, coffee shops, bistros and convenience locations.
- Strong working knowledge of food safety, sanitation, and general workplace safety standards with knowledge of Health Department requirements.
- Demonstrated financial acumen; P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is highly desirable
- Technologically savvy, with high proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with a variety of organizational functions and divisions to accomplish tasks.
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.