Retail Manager 1
As a natural problem-solver, you thrive on challenges. You’re also an expert at implementing solutions.
Sodexo is seeking an Retail Manager 1 for our Corporate Services Commissary Kitchen. This position will lead, train, support & develop a diverse team, while ensuring to uphold corporate standards, sustainability initiatives & customer service excellence. The Retail Manager will be responsible for finance's, cost controls, ordering and receiving,signage, and scheduling hourly staff.
The successful candidate will:
- open and closing processes; and/or
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a history of strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- prior experience promoting national brands with clients and customers in a campus environment; and/or
- proven client relationship and customer service skills.
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Medical Benefits beginning date of hire
- 401K and Roth IRA with company match eligible.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Maintains food quality and customer service in a cash handling retail food operation that includes branded concepts, in-house formats and signature designs. Assists in maintenance of cash control and payroll records. Assists in supporting the financial/HR functions. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. May supervise less than two full time employees.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.