Retail Manager 2
*NEW SALE! GREAT opportunity to create a showcase account for Sodexo!*
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for Trinitas Regional Medical Center part of the RWJBarnabas Health system in Elizabeth NJ. This two location health care facility has acute, long term care and behavioral health units. The candidate must have excellent customer service, delivery of compassionate care and have industry knowledge.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations
- deliver high quality food service
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- develop strategic plans
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance.
- Can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service.
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- Proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
*Sodexo offers a comprehensive benefits package! Benefits include various health insurance plans, paid time off, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and great opportunities for work life balance. *
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, and are required to report their vaccination status.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.